Thank YOU ACOT & Hostesses!

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

rkokes
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 152

Re: Thank YOU ACOT & Hostesses!

Post by rkokes »

Yes, thank you so much!  I loved playing along with the challenges!  You guys really know how to put on a fun NSD crop-in fact, it's the reason I found ACOT one year ago, and have been enjoying it ever since!  :)
Image  Image  Image  Image Image
FoxyStamping
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 119

Post by FoxyStamping »

Thank  you hostesses and ACOT for all the fun, sprinkles, challenges, specials, games and for inspiring me get 16 scrap pages & 9 cards done!  So fun!  Thank you so much!
Sharon
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

I loved being a hostess and I loved all the challenges that the other hostesses gave us!  :)  Thanks ACOT....this site rocks!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1702

Post by lissahope26 »

Thank you !
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

I'm a little late to the praise party but I'm glad everyone had a blast and am so thankful for this community. ACOT gives us paper crafters a place to hang out and party. And I loved being a hostess and my fellow hostesses all put on an amazing show as well with the games, challenges, etc. NSD wouldn't be what it is without all of you, playing our games and doing our challenges. So thank you to all of you as well! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Thanks and thank you to my fellow hostesses, also! I had a ton of fun this year hosting and playing along with your incredible challenges!  Like Susan said, ACOT is THE place to be for NSD…..hmmmmm….that’s catchy! 🍒😂
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Birgit55 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:11 am
May I join in with my words of thanks too?  I had such a fun time trying to keep up with the chatter and playing along with challenges.  Even though I no longer scrapbook, I enjoy looking through the gallery at all the amazing talent out there!  I'm so very grateful for the challenges that included cards, so us card makers could play along too.  My rank jumped from "Cherry Blossom" to "Cherry Picker" the day before the festivities with all the fun pre-NSD things going on.  Thanks so much to all you hostess' who gave of your time, talents and energy to make this so fun.  Thanks to ACOT for being the platform that we can all hang out together on and come together each day for a dose of inspiration and general fun conversation.  Thanks also to ACOT and all the sponsors for the amazing prizes and generous cherry sprinkles. This was the best NSD ever! 
It was nice to have such a wide variety of challenges, many including cards.  I’d love for ACOT to throw an online crop for World Cardmaking Day in October  😃✂️🍒

Stacy

ImageImageImage

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

Thank you to all the fantastic hostesses for all their hard work - posting challenges and games, and to ACOT for this wonderful site that brings us all together, and to the companies that donate the prizes. It was an amazing NSD weekend! I feel so blessed to have found this site.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
Trek
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 374

Post by Trek »

I'm with you ladies! Thank you to ACOT, sponsors and all our great hostess!!! We had a blast!
Katerina
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 688

Post by stinkerbelle »

even though i didn't get much done the actual weekend of, this was one of the best NSD celebrations ever!  thank you hostesses for all your hard work, creativity and generous time spent with us!!

thank you to ACOT for hosting, organizing sponsors and amazing giveaways, and dealing with all the prize-mailing and tons of orders placed during the sale!  i appreciate you all so much  😍
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 918

Post by jcsmaestra »

Thank you to ACOT for having this celebration of NSD. The hostesses did such a great job of creating fun challenges. The prizes were phenomenal. Thank you to everyone who was involved in making this a fun time.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 130

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 9:38 am
Birgit55 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:11 am
May I join in with my words of thanks too?  I had such a fun time trying to keep up with the chatter and playing along with challenges.  Even though I no longer scrapbook, I enjoy looking through the gallery at all the amazing talent out there!  I'm so very grateful for the challenges that included cards, so us card makers could play along too.  My rank jumped from "Cherry Blossom" to "Cherry Picker" the day before the festivities with all the fun pre-NSD things going on.  Thanks so much to all you hostess' who gave of your time, talents and energy to make this so fun.  Thanks to ACOT for being the platform that we can all hang out together on and come together each day for a dose of inspiration and general fun conversation.  Thanks also to ACOT and all the sponsors for the amazing prizes and generous cherry sprinkles. This was the best NSD ever! 
It was nice to have such a wide variety of challenges, many including cards.  I’d love for ACOT to throw an online crop for World Cardmaking Day in October  😃✂️🍒

Oh yes, Stacy!  That would be awesome!!  Maybe it would encourage more people to make cards as well.  

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Thank you so MUCH for ANOTHER fun NSD event!!! 👏👏👏😊😊😊😊😊 I've had a BLAST talking with all the Cherries, and playing games, and creating!!! It's a great time every year - an JUST ALWAYS a great time around here! 😊 I❤️ACOT!
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Thank you to all for an amazing NSD weekend.  It was beyond my expectations and I loved every single minute spent here with all of you!!!  It's the best place to be!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Cherished
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 85

Post by Cherished »

Thanks to ACOT and all the hostesses and participants. It was so much fun. I am just getting back into scrapping regularly and thinking about retirement so I can travel and scrapbook even more.  Will know in a couple weeks what I am going to do. Have to talk to my financial planner lol. 
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

Yes yes yes!!!   All of the above comments!  🍒
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 988

Post by blfonty »

NSD Weekend was the BEST yet! I've participated and even hosted past NSD online crops for many years. You all did a fabulous job hosting challenges and games. ACOT deserved many many thanks for all they do everyday!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 437

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

THANK YOU ACOT & THE SPONSER'S AND THE HOSTESSES FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND ALL AROUND CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR'S NSD ALREADY....................... LOVED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE
Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1173

Post by Rachel Kent »

It was a wonderful weekend! Thank YOU all for being here!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”