AIR Music Tech announces Open Beta: Apple Silicon and Windows 11 support for classic plugins

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unexpected good news. I thought vacuum tube was discontinued for their new tube synth or whatever it’s called

Okay, in case anyone else gets their Hybrid 3 installation messed up by the new installer, I figured out what was up with the presets "lacking something."

The installer also deleted my Program Files(86)\AIR Music Technology\Content folder, which contains the wavetables, phrases, and part-presets.hybrid files.

After I copied those back from my other system, everything worked fine with both the old VST2 and the new VST3 versions of the synth.

My recommendation is either wait for them to fix the beta installer or be aware that some of the resources may get deleted/moved from your current installation.

Also, at least at this point, the feature we've been waiting/begging for, the scalable UI, is not present, at least not at this time. It looks and acts just like the last VST2 version.

A welcome move on these great plugins.

But as is obvious the number 1 issue next to any bug fixes is proper scalable GUI.

Untill then...... ;-)

OK

So I registered for the beta, but I have not had anything that would tell me where to download them - any ideas?
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

ericj23 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:58 pm OK

So I registered for the beta, but I have not had anything that would tell me where to download them - any ideas?
You should instantly get an email with the links but if not please visit https://www.airmusictech.com/beta-download.html
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Starship Krupa wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:06 am Okay, in case anyone else gets their Hybrid 3 installation messed up by the new installer, I figured out what was up with the presets "lacking something."

The installer also deleted my Program Files(86)\AIR Music Technology\Content folder, which contains the wavetables, phrases, and part-presets.hybrid files.

After I copied those back from my other system, everything worked fine with both the old VST2 and the new VST3 versions of the synth.

My recommendation is either wait for them to fix the beta installer or be aware that some of the resources may get deleted/moved from your current installation.

Also, at least at this point, the feature we've been waiting/begging for, the scalable UI, is not present, at least not at this time. It looks and acts just like the last VST2 version.
It would be really appreciated if you could document your experience via the feedback form this will help the developers investigate. Thank you
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

No Drumsynth 500?

So no updated GUI with scalable interface? VST3, Windows 11 support and Apple Silicon support are just maintenance, not to be confused with an actual update. Will they still use iLok, or will they be moved to your new copyright protection?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

sbangs_air wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:59 pm It would be really appreciated if you could document your experience via the feedback form this will help the developers investigate. Thank you
Already done. I posted it here as a warning to other beta testers that the installer is broken and what to do to get a system working again.

This is a pretty bad one. In its current state, the Hybrid 3 installer will break the installation on any existing system it's run on. The devs probably didn't catch it because they have all of the files in both places on their systems.

I haven't tried any of the others yet, but before I do, I'm going to back up my AIR program folders and program data folders.

And while I have your attention, if you all added only the resizable UI, I would pay a reasonable fee to upgrade my AIR synth plug-ins. Even fixed increments of 100%, 125%, 150%, 200% would be an improvement.

Since the current VST2 versions work fine on my systems, I would pass on paying anything just to update to VST3.

I tried logging into my account and now only two newer products are showing up. Not all the ones I purchased years ago, any ideas why my purchases aren’t showing up? Anyone else have this issue ?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Moog Matriarch/Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/DM12
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:48 am I tried logging into my account and now only two newer products are showing up. Not all the ones I purchased years ago, any ideas why my purchases aren’t showing up? Anyone else have this issue ?
Historical purchases can be located at our former partner Digital River https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Acti ... cale=en_US

Or https://airmusictech.onfastspring.com/account
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:55 pm
trusampler wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:48 am I tried logging into my account and now only two newer products are showing up. Not all the ones I purchased years ago, any ideas why my purchases aren’t showing up? Anyone else have this issue ?
Historical purchases can be located at our former partner Digital River https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Acti ... cale=en_US

Thanks
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Moog Matriarch/Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/DM12
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

The Gui's look the same, small , am I missing something ?
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

The Gui's look the same, small , has actual beta started ? Are you guys fixing the UI's or not ? am I missing something ?
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

sbangs_air wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:55 pm

Any idea when old licences will get transferred to the new InMusic account where all the new licences are, it is way more convenient?
Duh

Return to “AIR Music Technology”