CLAP 1.0 betas for ACE, Diva, Hive, MFM 2.5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IN the Vital clap version I found an issue where pressing the space bar wouldnt activate the play control in Bitwig. Not sure if its all Clap plugins or not.

melodyz wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:17 am IN the Vital clap version I found an issue where pressing the space bar wouldnt activate the play control in Bitwig. Not sure if its all Clap plugins or not.
This works fine in Bitwig when using our u-he plugins.
I'd suggest to inform the Vital developers.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Hi all. Having just seen the latest reaper release has CLAP support, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Before I do, a couple of questions:

Are the versions in post 1 of this thread the latest?

If I install clap versions (public preview) will my existing VST2/3 versions still work?

Sorry if these have already been answered; I did skim through the thread but couldn't see anything....

mozart999uk wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:32 am Hi all. Having just seen the latest reaper release has CLAP support, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Before I do, a couple of questions:

If I install clap versions (public preview) will my existing VST2/3 versions still work?

Sorry if these have already been answered; I did skim through the thread but couldn't see anything....
1 yes
2 yes (I run the latest versions as AU)

Ploki wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:44 am
mozart999uk wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:32 am Hi all. Having just seen the latest reaper release has CLAP support, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Before I do, a couple of questions:

1 yes
Excellent thanks!

mozart999uk wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:32 am Are the versions in post 1 of this thread the latest?
These are not the newest ones, you will find the newest CLAP betas (rev. 13510) in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=588919

Please read the first post regarding known issues.

Your VST2/3 versions will get updated too, unless you specifiy to not update these during the installation.

If you have any more questions, better ask them in the current beta thread (see link above).

mozart999uk wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:46 am
Ploki wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:44 am

1 yes
Excellent thanks!

oh shit i thought this was the other thread.
so sorry, my bad, please see tasmanian devil's post up.

fwiw i'm running 13510 and they run fine

Thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated 👍

Ploki wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:51 am oh shit i thought this was the other thread.
so sorry, my bad, please see tasmanian devil's post up.
I totally missed the opportunity for a Star Wars pun.
"These are not the CLAPs you are looking for."

Hi guys,

Thanks so much implementing your plugins as CLAP, great move !!
(youre checking all the boxes with CLAP and portable mode for all of your plugs!!!)
Still no official ACE CLAP version though ?

Cheers

coming soon... it was supposed to go public beta the other day, but a last minute mini-bugette kept us from rolling it out just yet.

Just tested Diva clap and cpu usage is really high in Bitwig. I have 5900x (12c/24t). Buffer is 64 but tried to set it higher and still problems. I feel like my cpu should work overall all better in Bitwig.

Tested in Reaper. Absolutely no problems. Cpu usage is super low.

There's a newer thread with betas for Diva, which fix some performance issues:

viewtopic.php?t=603439

Urs wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:09 am There's a newer thread with betas for Diva, which fix some performance issues:

viewtopic.php?t=603439
Yes, better. Thanks!

Still high cpu usage in Bitwig. Need to study what could be wrong. With Reaper cpu is just chilling.

I think Reaper reports CPU as 100% = all Cores/Threads used, so if just one Core gets used, it'll never be more than something like 4% with 24 Threads. Bitwig might report CPU differently, like all Cores/Threads used are 2400%. I don't know, but I've been thrown by similar differences in the past.

Return to “u-he”